A Mind Forever Voyaging
Graeme Cree's AMFV bugs page
- In version 77, you can CALL people who aren't there. In particular, you can
CALL RYDER at any time.
- In version 77, PUT something IN BABY produces, "The baby is no place
for a baby!".
- In version 77, references to the "sleep" object generate messages
that use articles, as in "the sleep" or "a sleep".
- In both versions, at Halley Park West, you can PUT HEAD IN POND: "It
sinks into the depths of the pond." You can do the same with HANDS.
- In both versions, if you PUT something IN a closed object, it opens,
even if locked. You can even use this trick to open both locked doors at
Parkview Apartments. --Torbjörn Andersson
- In both versions, at Main & River, ENTER HEIMAN VILLAGE takes you east to Main & Church, instead of southeast to Heiman Village. --Torbjörn Andersson
- In both versions, at Wicker & Pier, GO UNDER RAILROAD TRESTLE takes you northwest to Tenement, instead of northeast to Main & Wicker. --Torbjörn Andersson
- In both versions, at Aquarium & Park, EXAMINE RESTAURANT says,
"The [garbage] looks like a typical fast-food place." --Torbjörn Andersson
- In both versions, when you are in Skycar Lot or First Methodist Church,references to LOT are treated as ambiguous. If you EXAMINE LOT you are asked,"[Which lot do you mean, the vacant lot or the parking lot?]". Answering VACANT produces, "[You can't see any vacant lot here.]".
- In both versions, if you go to Courthouse, where "A woman is being tried for petty theft", then TALK TO WOMAN says, "She can't hear you from here.", but APPROACH WOMAN says, "He's here!".
- In both versions, if you EXAMINE TICKET at Train Station, it gives the description of the movie ticket. --Torbjörn Andersson
- In both versions, in Roy's Pagoda, SIT AT TABLE says, "You are now in the table." --Torbjörn Andersson
- In both versions, in the 2041 or 2051 simulations, if you are in the apartment, but no in the bedroom, and Jill is in the bedroom asleep, then JILL, HELLO gives the response, ""I can't hear you, Perry!" Jill shouts back. "Come in here!"". --Torbjörn Andersson
<< Back to index
Page last updated
List maintainer: Nathan Simpson