Graeme Cree's Seastalker bugs page
- In all versions, you can GIVE things TO COMMANDER BLY while you're talking
to her on the videophone. You can even give her the microphone!
- In all versions, GET something FROM BLY says, "yourself isn't here!".
- In all versions, if you EXAMINE COMMANDER BLY while she's on the videophone
but you're not at lab center then you get, "(Which commander Bly do you mean,
Commander Bly or Commander Bly?)".
- In all versions, FIND ASSISTANT says, "[Foo!! This is a bug!!]".
- In all versions, GET IN something gives the wrong failure message. GET IN
MICROPHONE says, "You can't get the microphone now."
- You're not supposed to remove the microphone from lab center. If you try
to go away while holding it or order Tip or Sharon to do the same, the game stops
you. Nonetheless, there are a few ways to do it, which work in all versions. If you
have the microphone, you can GET IN SUB, or you can give it to Tip and tell him to
GET IN SUB. If Tip or Sharon is with you and you're not at lab center, then telling
them to GET MIKE makes them go and bring it back. If one of them has it, you can CALL
TIP or SHARON and they'll come with it. Finally, you can GIVE MIKE TO SHARON before
the phone dies, follow her and get it back.
- In all versions, when the phone dies, Sharon says she has to go back to her
office and leaves. If you give the microphone to Tip or Bly, then you can be in
Sharon's office with her when she says this and disappears.
- In all versions, you can say BYE BLY anywhere and get, "I hope to see
you soon, [your name]."
- In all versions, you can GIVE ARM TO someone, and in all but the earliest
version (which doesn't understand the word "FOR") you can ASK him FOR ARM.
<< Back to index
Page last updated
List maintainer: Nathan Simpson